Dream Worlds Are Born

A Deadly Bridal Shower (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 2) ~ Whole Book Chat

Loved the first one so much I instantly bought the second.

“The Wild One with Marlon Brando. Isn’t that what bikers are like?” Amelia nearly burst out laughing but instead just smiled at her daughter. Let her think bikers really look like Marlon Brando. She’ll run screaming in the opposite direction when she catches sight of a real one.

Lin, Harper. A Deadly Bridal Shower (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 2) (p. 20). Harper Lin Books. Kindle Edition.

Lol

coconut cherry cupcakes that were flying out of the truck and into the hands of the long line of customers.

Lin, Harper. A Deadly Bridal Shower (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 2) (p. 98). Harper Lin Books. Kindle Edition.

I want one

“Orange brandy cupcakes.” Amelia proudly lifted her chin.

Lin, Harper. A Deadly Bridal Shower (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 2) (p. 111). Harper Lin Books. Kindle Edition.

Ladies, stop making me want things that aren’t good for me.

Thankfully, after her adventure with Detective Dan Walishovsky, she felt as prepared as any private detective. She had a thermos full of hot green tea. She had baked herself a special breakfast cupcake that consisted of a hash-brown base stuffed with scrambled eggs, finely diced peppers, a pinch of salsa, and crumbled bacon.

Lin, Harper. A Deadly Bridal Shower (The Pink Cupcake Mysteries Book 2) (p. 121). Harper Lin Books. Kindle Edition.

Sounds like my kind of to go breakfast

Finished another in this series! Can’t wait to continue!