A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) by Morgan Rice ~ Chapters 6 - 10

:headphones:

This was not how he had wanted to make an impression. His whole life, when he had dreamed of joining the Legion, this was not how he had envisioned it happening.

Rice, Morgan. A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) (Kindle Locations 1019-1020). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

I don’t think anybody finds their dreams how they wanted to lol but then again Im pretty optimistic he’s going to get in some how

Thor wanted to give up. This boy was huge, fighting him was futile, and he could take no more punishment. But something inside him pushed him. He could not lose. Not in front of all these people. Don’t give up. Get up. Get up!

Rice, Morgan. A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) (Kindle Locations 1053-1056). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

Oh man, I’ll give it to Thor he doesnt get up but hes used to having it rough poor thing

screams like a school girl

The general nodded, and the King’s guard approached Thor, shackles out. But suddenly the knight, the royal family member, stepped forward and put out his palm, blocking the guard. “Maybe, on occasion, an exception may be made,” he said.

Rice, Morgan. A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) (Kindle Locations 1080-1083). Unknown. Kindle Edition

Gosh I’m so relieved he made it in!

Just made it to chapter 8. Gareth is a loathsome creature and gay ones are normally my favorite lol

“Short swords!” the Kings cried out. Feithgold suddenly wheeled and stared at Thor, wide-eyed. “Hand it to me!” he yelled. Thor’s heart pounded in panic. He spun around, searching Erec’s weapons rack, looking desperately for the sword. There was a dizzying array of weapons before him. He reached out, grabbed it, and thrust it into Feithgold’s palm. “Stupid boy! That is a medium sword!” Feithgold yelled. Thor’s throat went dry; he felt the whole kingdom staring at him.

Rice, Morgan. A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) (Kindle Locations 1481-1486). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

They can hardly expect him to be perfect right off

Oh jesus…how chapter 8 ended

Holy crap! Taken in as one of the kings family! Wow!

These chapters always end so intensely

So instead, he watched Argon’s eyes and followed their gaze to Gwendolyn, then to Thor. “Do you see them together?” MacGil asked, suddenly curious to know. “Perhaps,” Argon answered. “There is still much yet to be decided.” “You speak in riddles.” Argon shrugged and looked away, and MacGil realized he wouldn’t get any more from him.

Rice, Morgan. A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring) (Kindle Locations 1796-1801). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

WHAT IF THEY ARE RELATED THOUGH?!