Dream Worlds Are Born

Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames: Chapter 1 - 5

:crossed_swords:

The man cast a suspicious eye at the tall, skinny girl standing weaponless before him. “Oh yeah? What’s it called?” “Rat Salad.”

Eames, Nicholas. Bloody Rose (The Band) . Orbit. Kindle Edition.

LOL

I’m already enjoying this book. The first chapter was awesome

Chapter 3

This wasn’t really news to anyone. According to her disciples, the Winter Queen (and the Eternal Winter said to accompany her return) was always coming. Tam figured those priests would be as surprised as everyone else if she actually decided to show up one day.

Lol

“Bards,” he clarified. “Every one of you reeks of false confidence, blind optimism, and”—he sniffed the air—“is that bacon? Did you bring bacon with you? Because if that’s the case then you and I have started off on the wrong hoof entirely.”

Ah the power of bacon lol

Chapter 5

“Fair point. But I did help ol’ Gabe on his quest to reach you.” “My father said you robbed him. Twice.” Jain shrugged. “Builds character, getting robbed. Heck, if I hadn’t—”

I just love this book so much lol

“Gods, you’re the spitting image of Lily at your age. Except you’ve got your dad’s height, obviously. And that go-fuck-yourself jaw of his. And his dirt-brown hair. Heck, I suppose you’ve got a fair bit of both of ’em in you.” Cura snorted. “That’s the general idea.”

Lol yup

So these first five chapters were amazing and entertaining