Dream Worlds Are Born

Gretel by Christopher Coleman ~ Chapter 1 - 10

:owl:

she soon learned that the tales, though perhaps exaggerated, weren’t simply cautionary. She had seen the truth of them first hand, and, indeed, had performed many of the cruel acts herself. Had those women she tortured been as cautious as she, they would have not been in that position, she often rationalized.

Coleman, Christopher. Gretel (Gretel Book One): A gripping, horror thriller with twists and turns you won’t see coming (p. 11). Christopher Coleman. Kindle Edition.

Its so disgusting when people rationalize hurting others with “well she should have been more cautious” it sucks women are expected to just hide in their homes or they deserve any pain that comes to them.

chapter 2

Stopping at chapter 4 to go back to the series I’m working on with Jen

Have to finish this too :slight_smile:

The other thing Anika figured was that the woman meant to eat her. She had never told her this explicitly, but the fact that she considered Anika an animal to be slaughtered was as obvious a clue as one could expect to gather. As was the constant supply of pies. Too much food was better than starving, Anika supposed, and she couldn’t have cared less about her appearance, but Anika could feel herself getting fat, particularly in her legs and feet,

Coleman, Christopher. Gretel (Gretel Book One): A gripping, horror thriller with twists and turns you won’t see coming (p. 140). Christopher Coleman. Kindle Edition.

That just sounds crazy uncomfortable. I know I cant stand the feeling of my chubby fingers when I get super fat while pregnant