Story 549 ~ Haru & Cili

“Cili, my beautiful Cili.” He couldn’t keep his hands off of the softness of her skin, the heat of her drove him mad with desire for her. His hands dropped to her thighs, his hips rolling to meet hers so her back arched and a loud moan escaped her lips. He let his hand slide up, his thumb rubbing against her.

“Haru.” Her loud cry and quivering heat were enough to push him over the edge and he pulled her down, his lips finding hers as he released into her depths. He rolled then onto his side, his arms still wrapped around her as he pressed loving kisses to her lips and they caught their breath. He loved how she looked afterwards, the mess of her hair, her flushed skin, and how sensitive she was to his touch. She gave a little sigh and snuggled into him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Satisfied?” She said in a teasing tone.

“I don’t know, maybe we should go another round.” He teased back.

“Butt head.”

He kiss her forehead. “I’m extremely satisfied.”

The rest of their day was spent cuddling, napping and watching anime then the next morning Haru got up early and began cleaning the fish, still feeling energized from making love to her. Even though that was nowhere near the passion they normally had while making love it was a drug to him all the same. Before he knew it he was humming, his thoughts only on her and getting these fish ready for their friends. He felt her come in the kitchen before she even said anything “You’re in for some real punishment Haru”

“mmm Cili, should we go back in the room?” She sighed, a smile now on her face even though she had tried to fight it down “Haru”

“I’m not that injured my love”

“Still, sneaking off like that.”

“I’ll make sure to make it up to you a hundred times over once my shoulder is completely healed.” He looked over his shoulder and winked at her, grinning at her blush. “I’ll gut them, you bag the ones you want to give away. Sound good?”

“I suppose. I should get dressed first.”

“But we’re all alone.”

“Are you pouting?”

“Do you think it would get you to stay naked?”

“You’re bad.” She went a grabbed some ziplock bags out of the pantry then started rinsing the fish and sticking them in bags. Haru leaned down and pressed a kiss to her cheek and then another to her lips, causing her skin to heat up.

“I love you my sweet, sexy angel.”

“I love you too.”

They discussed what they had been watching as they worked and soon had everyone’s fish packaged and ready to go. Cili drove again and they spent a little time with everyone as they dropped off fish, it was another amazing day spent. The following morning Cili looked up things going on near them as she drank her coffee since it was she who woke up first this morning. She took interest in a festival that was more of a fundraiser. They were holding it to help out the local homeless shelters so the two of them could have fun and be helping at the same time. Now that she knew what they could do today she left her computer and headed into the kitchen to start farmers casserole.

It took a little over an hour to get done so she only made it when she woke up first in the morning. Haru made his way into the kitchen just as she was setting the timer. “what’re you making?”

“Farmers casserole”

“did you just get it in?”

“Yeah, if you’re starving you wont hurt my feelings if you grab some cereal”

“No, I can wait. I’ll just sip a cup of coffee” he said since he saw there was an almost full pot on the counter.

“Alright my love.”

He grabbed his favorite cup out of the cabinet and filled it then took a sip. “You always buy the best coffee.” He breathed it in. “Hazelnut this time.”

“Good nose.”

He leaned against the counter. “You know I never would have thought I would have things like a favorite coffee mug or be able to enjoy mornings with a beautiful woman.” She moved into him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Is it really that strange?”

“It was at first. I used to think why did she pick me? I’m not normal, I come home with blood on my hands, but she looks at me like I’m the most amazing thing in the world. Why me?”

“Because the first time I met you, I fell in love. I know I was young, but there was something about you.”

He kissed the top of her head. “You changed me, Cili. Holden gave me focus, he gave me the skills to survive, but you gave me life and reason.”

“Oh hush.”

“It’s true.” He tipped her head back and in that moment he had a thought of what he could do to show her how much she meant to him. He wanted to marry her, to give her a family if she wanted one.

He’d need a ring but amazon could help him there. They had gorgeous rings and there wasn’t any way that he could go somewhere alone for awhile. When night fell and she was sound asleep he snuck out of bed and went over to their computer, browsing until he found the perfect one. He paid for overnight shipping so he’d have it by morning. Now that he had the idea in his head he just couldn’t wait. Morning came and he told her he wanted to stay home and relax with her which she agreed to easily. When the knock came he couldn’t get up fast enough. She finally grew suspicious when he took it in their room and shut the door “Haru?”

“Just wait out there please”

“what did you order?”

“Um…okay” she stood on the other side of the door waiting until he finally came out, having changed into something nicer and holding a small box “Haru?” He got down on one knee and opened the little box “Cili…I’ve been wanting to show you just how much I love you and I couldn’t think of a better way to express how much of a blessing I find you than to ask you to marry me. I want you to be my wife and I want to have kids if you want them, please Cili” She was a little dumbfounded but quickly found her words “Yes! Of course I will Haru” she looked close to tears as he slid the ring on. He kissed her, relieved she said yes. Marriage was a huge step, even if she was willing to live with him so he had been a little nervous as he got ready to pop the question.

“I do really want kids too, If I didn’t want to fit into a gorgeous dress I’d want to start trying now” He smiled, caressing her face “then we’ll start trying on our wedding night”

“To be honest, I didn’t think you’d ever want to get married. I mean, I know you love me but it’s surprising for some reason” He kissed her forehead “I’m just glad you said yes Cili”

“I want to go ahead and call some of my family members”

“I’ll call the guys while you do that” She excitedly ran to her phone and he happily went to grab his own. They spread the good news for a few hours then the rest of the day they couldn’t stop making love to one another, both utterly happily. Their life may be full of a lot of grim situations but their love was deep and passionate, filling them to their core with the sort of happiness most only dream of achieving with another human being.

~ The End